Wednesday, March 26, 2008

the worst feeling in my life

tired...
exhaust....
moody...
down...
sad...

my mood is reli reli bad right now !!
i saw it .. i felt it..
my feeling..was and is complicated..
i hv no idea..
i dono either..and yet i am nt sure too..
maybe...yea..

somethings ..
jz keep them in ur heart..
as long as u know , god know , then it's ok dee..
sometimes , u cannot jz simply tell anyone something...
i mean..
it might make u n ur fren become like..
err...
the distance btw u n ur fren will be further..
yea...correct ..

the feeling..
u wan but u cant..
it's the worst !!
u know..
it's irritating , it's frustrating , it's bothering !!

by the way ,
i dono wat the hack am i thinking ?
i am confused..
i am like..
失魂..

yea !! i am dead !!
I AM DEAD !!!
I AM DEAD !!
I AM DEAD !!!!!!!!!!

No comments: