Tuesday, March 4, 2008

i hate gastric !!

today i got gastric...
weird..i ate in the morning , afternoon...but y ??
uhhh...i pain frm 5.00++6.00pm until around 9 or 10...
i was like my organ gonna BURST ...
it''s so very pain...
i cant ever stand or sit or sleep properly n of coz walk....
but the bell rang , i still havta go bck to home...so i dont care much dee..
straighten my body and walk ... uhh...finally i reached my bus...thx god..luckily i'm nt fainted..haha...
when i reached my home , i 4gt to brg my key out ... i cant shout anymore..but..cannot..so..i shout...*vyvy pain* ...but nobody in house..*omg*
after a while , my mum came bck..n my stomuch pain until....i gonna faint dee...
and finally...pain until i cant control my tear...n cried automatically..
then my mum brg me to clinic...
crazy doctor gv me lotsa medicine..
gastric , wind , stomuch ache..swt..obviously..i am gastric la k..
9pm gt add math tuition ..i wanna go .. add math is so difficult..but at the end..i din go...too pain dee..
haiz..i miss the lesson..so sad...
SLEEP CURE EVERYTHING...
after i take a nap..i am alrite dee..heeeeeeee...
now gonna study..
good luck ~~

No comments: