Saturday, March 29, 2008

the best best BEST memories..

the song..
suddenly..i saw a song..
i click it..and it started..
and the memories flowing in my brain..
all of sudden..
i feel like i need to tell someone ..
so i decided to tell my secret friend...

....
......
..
.
........
.................................................
......
............
......
......................
.....
.............

~the end~
fren:"wow , reli great and sweet memories.."
suddenly..
wait...
.....
.....
......
...
.....
me :" no !! of coz no ! "
so ..i now know...
the truth , had been changed..
the truth , had been twisted..
the truth , had been hiden..
the truth , had been my 'fault' ..
the truth, had been my 'bad'..

okay..anyway..
i dun feel angry..
it's okay..i understand..
really..
i understand y the truth had been.........
tat is wat the normal person will do..
including me..
so..okay..
i wont tell anyone..i wont tell anyone tat tat's nt true..
i wont go n chg the 2nd version of the 'truth' too..
just...
let it be...
time pass..
ppl may forget..

let bygones be bygones..
let the was be the was..

suddenly..
i feel like wanna cry right now..
suddenly..all the lyrics like true..
so..
just let myself cry..
i will not stop writing my blog anyway..
so..u all may think tat i am crazy + funny..
okay..jz think wat u all want to..
it's okay...

so now..
i think..
mayb wat my friend told me is good for me..

anyway ..
i will always cherish the best best BEST memories ..
maybe u dont ..
but it's okay..
i understand..
i wont blame..

and !! it's nt my fault ...


let bygones be bygones

No comments: