Saturday, March 1, 2008

test is coming soooon


3/3 is the 1st day of my test...
it's sooo fast... really hate examm...*grrrr*..
i scared i fail my add math...i donno how to do chap 1...
regret tat i didnt go to the tuition centre i love at the 1st time bt went to a tuition centre tat i dono wat was the teacher teaching abt also...
but luckily i chg to my beloved ttn centre when the teacher started to teach chap 2...
so i noe how to do chap2..hehe..
for chap 3 , he havent teach yet , so...
amitaba la...hahahaha...
and for other subj , it's okay..coz i luv the 3 science much...
and i hv to prove to myself and my sis tat , it's right tat i choosed sc stream...X) ...

my aunt is back from singapore,my beloved xiao gu gu..
and also...with a sport car !!
WILL BE MY RIDE !!
swt...

okay..going to study dee...
gambate...
good luck to me and friends !!

No comments: