Friday, January 15, 2010

a horrible dream

i nap afda coming back from college AS USUAL .
but today...today....
what happened to today ?!

i napped and i dreamt something !!
scared me to death !
it is like this :

i went to INTI ( but this college's structure is different from the INTI ) .
it has an internal n external car park.
i used to park at the external car park in the dream.

one day , i heard the news from my mum said that the police had finally discovered why is there something which belongs to my bro's gf at my home ( especially my room ) .
it's because there's a mentally corrupted old man ! he look very very horrible !!! ( the main character in my dream )

















he look something like a witch ! yes ! his nose and all , but his is the real person witch , so it made himself even more horrible.
he was like he knw some black magic and whatever !
in the dream , he can sneak into ur room easily .
so he always sneak into bro'gf room and take her stuffs , then sneak into my room and put'em in my room.
and that is also why her stuff appears in my room . ( in the dream )
so there we started to be afraid.

one day , i went home from INTI , it's quite late and the day was covered by the black velvet cloth - night.
i park at the external car parking as usual.
then when i came down , i saw tat old man standing beside the stairs behind the wall..
I SAW HIM !
he used to stalk at me in tat dream.
and tat day , i was alone !




















but this picture cant reflect that old man and at all bcz this is so not horrible at all !!! but it's something like this la, he stood there n was waiting to stalk me.
i remember he said this sentence : LET'S SPARE THIS MOMENT NOW !
and there's a MCD beside college . the business is running well , so the customers were kind of made the reataurent crowd.
the old man said again : BUT FIRST , LET ME HAVE A DRINK FIRST.
i heard it ( bcz he was just stalking behind me )
then he went into the mcd and dashed into the counter , get his soft drink and started to peek through the window.
and me of course  , i found a board or what , and i hide behind it so tat the old man cant see me.
the old man started to be panic bcz he still dont see me pass by ( as i ald hiding there ) .
he ran out from the counter and came out and searched for me .
he walked a lil round , so i was like , hiding and i hv to move a lil bit surrounding the board so tat he dont see me.
he cant find me !
he then ran into mcd to see if i was still behind or anywhere.
and i.......
RAN AWAY LIKE A ROCKET IN FEAR ..
RAN RAN RAN RAN RAN..
















and i was awaken !!!!!
and i found myself breathing quickly , and my heart beat was increasing to the maximum.
sweat scroll down my face and my neck.
feeling a lil bit dizzy.

WHAT A DREAM !!!
SCARE ME TO DEATH.



ps : the old man in my dream also has the same look with the psycho old man who sometimes walk around near my house .( and tat's also y i was afraid ) but it's just tat the dream one is too hyperbola tat the nose and all are horrible !
the psycho man who wander near to my house is also a horrible old pervert ! he was like , he treat other's gate ( the gate has square design which is made by the think hard errrrr something like the 铁门's material . sorry , dont knw wat it's the name in english. ) as woman's errr... you knw , the private place. and then he mustarbate with that square shape .
WAT THE F*CK !!!! HORRIBLE !!!!!!
i saw it accidentally through the window one morning , as i cant go out like this if tat pervert is there , so i asked my dad to go out 1st , he then kept =.= his 'thing' and walked away. 
ps : i didnt see his 'thing' but i saw this at the angle behind him.
WHAT THE HELL !!! THE WORLD IS SO HORRIBLE , FEEL SO UNSECURE !

No comments: