Friday, November 20, 2009

bomb !

BOOOOOOOOOOMB !!
BOOOMB 
BOOMB
BOOOOOOMB !!!!!
BOOOOOMB
THE SEJARAH , PEOPLE ! HAHAHAHAHA..
hey , seriously , i'm nt going to sell any of my sej books ( 2 text books + reference booksss + exercise books ) bcz i love'em too much !
so , in order to love then , i'll mourn for them one minute then...
BURN'EM !!!
rest in peace ok ??/ hahahahahahaha , i'll miss you all , seriously !!! hahahahha...

okay okay..
so i'll post about my dear , soul mate , darling , lover here ! =D
i mean , nx post..
so stay tune..

anyway , i have 2 dear , 1 darling , 1 soul mate and of course THE ONLY ONE lover..
whoo ~~~~~
guess who ?? hahahahahaa...
i'm mad i'm mad , seriously !!
but i'm serious abt 5 of them ok ???
hey , wait alright ??
i'm gonna get the nicest photos of the 5 1st...
=D
hiak hiak hiak....
nervous not ?? xD
yes i am nervous. =.=
it's abt my bahagia k ?

anyway , the song may represent them.
for my darling    : 爱的就是你-王力宏
fior my dear 1    : better man - ronan keating
for my dear 2     : 说好的幸福呢 - 周杰伦
for my soul mate : nothing's gonna change my love for you - 方大同
for my only one   : nobody but you - wonder girls

eh , you can google the lyric and read through the lyric 1st , so that you can guess the people .
okay , math + add math's time.
BYE ~

and say hi to the 5 in the nx post k ?
=]


i insist !!
darling/lover is only to call the one i love and cant live without in my life. =D

No comments: