Wednesday, October 7, 2009

random

my life is so meaningless these few days..
everyday ttn ttn and ttn..
after tat , revision and revision...
issshh !!!
and they set password in the pc , so i cant even on9 !!!
* xD , i bluff my mum tat i've important thing to do  * how bad am i .. duhh..
i just dun understand them ...
if they set this password , i will think a lot of weird ways and try to access the pc , or even , i can go to on9 at some other place ( secret , but it's definitely nt cybercafe , i hate it , isshh ) ..
and that only shows tat they dun trust me...
so i hate them !

trial result is out , nt really bad but nt reli good too..
anyway , i see the improvement , and it's the most important thing thou..
so , congratex me ! xD

my days are dull , but wait...
it will be delight after this sat..
let's see ...
SATURDAY - LEK JIAN'S BDAY .. YESS !!!
10++ TH - COUSIN'S WEDDING .. YESS YESS YESS !!
AND 1 MORE DAY - SECRET. WAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA ( LAUGH LIKE AN EVIL )

so stay tune for tat .. =D
my half hours is going to an end like in 5 more minutes..
YESS !!!
FOR THE LAST TIME !!!
I REALLY HATE THEM !!!!!!!!!!
I WILL MISS YOU LOTS ,MY DEAREST PC. =(

stay tune.

2 comments:

name written said...

life is even boring and 盲目....at my stage...

huimei said...

wait..are you kc ?