Sunday, October 25, 2009

happy graduation

cried until my eyes bengkak ..
nah !!!
thx to yan li lor !!!
u said u're going to prepare me a TOWEL but who knows u are the one who made me cry..
and this jun sze lor !!!
said u wanna laugh me when i started to cry so i stand it..but you cried 1st lor !!!
made me out of controlled !!
thx to hooi xin lor !!!
u asked me not to cry who knows u also cry !!
thx to the whole hall graduatants lor !!!!!!!!
everyone cried ..
URGHHH !!!
then everyone went hugging around with each other , then....
tears drop.
anyway , we had a nice time jz nw..
will upload pic tmr !!
=D

OH AND YEA !!
STOP ASKING ME IF I WILL MISS YOU OR NOT !!
THE ANSWER IS YES !!! I WILL MISS ALL OF YOU !!!!
WHENEVER MY MIND IS BLANK , EVERYONE OF YOU WILL FLOW INTO MY BRAIN.
* just hope tat i wont 'rain' when i am missing you all*

TO ALL MY FRIENDS !!!
I MISS YOU !
I LOVE YOU !!!
HAVE A GREAT AND BRIGHT FUTURE !
=D

No comments: