Friday, February 27, 2009

a million thx !

27 february 2009 !!
oh wat a day !!
this is the most memorable + marvellous + unforgettable b'day ever !!

the 1st before the 1st :
THANK YOU HOOI XIN !
Hx you are so great !
you are such a good friend !
you made my bday wonderful !
you solve my problem !
you made no more misunderstanding !
THANK YOU MT !
u solve my prob !
u made my bday wonderful !
u r such a friend !
u made my bday unforgetable !
ps: my god !! both of u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! reli sampat i tell u !!!!!!!!!!!
nah !! this is d coloumn specially for both of u , song liao boi ?

1st :
26th feb ,
wishes from u all ( u knw who u r , i am lazy to list out ) = )

2nd :
when i reached sch , i was late ! bcz of the stupid traffic jam.
so sorry ee lynn !
so sorry jia ming !
so sorry yu tian !
so sorry sharmaine !
i cant receive ur present/wishes in person !
but nvm , still , i had received ! THX !!!!!

3rd :
thx pei wen !
thx wei xi !
thx lele !
thx chin tee !
thx for the own made cup cake !!! i love it !
but to be honest , it's too sweet ! hahahahaa...but still ... I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!

4th :
thx huiwen !
thx jun ling !
thx yuen sue !
thx regina !
thx qi !
thx xiu !
thx yen nee !
thx ee lynn !
thx yu tian !
thx wan yi !
THX FOR THE BDAY PRESENT !!!!

5th :
for those who sing bday song for me so LOUD !!
thx !!
ps : too much ppl , so i am reli lazy to list out ! u knw who u are ..
thx a lot !! u all made me vy embarrassbut yet !!! i'm touched and happy !!!

6th :
thx yee jy !
thx hui shang !
thx xiao mei !
thx for the paper work !!!!!!!!

thx mt for the 17th wishes !! mygod !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so damn uhhh !!!! thx mt !
YOU ARE CREATIVE !
U R IDEABLE !!
U R SUPERB !!
U R GREAT !!!!!!!
U R WATEVA U R !!!!!
THX THX THX..
I LOVE THE 17 WISHESSSSSSSSSSS ..
THOSE ARE ALL SO SO SO MEANINGFUL TO ME !
THX A MILLION TIMES !

7th :
thx jia jia !
thx chaw yeh !
thx hooi xin !
thx hui fang !
thx for the 2 birthday cake ! i was reli fulled !!!!
ps : they bought me a cake named 'grandma'
my god !! i am only 17 !!!!
but luckily ! the reason is...
bcz i hv the safety feeling ( an1 quan2 gan3 ) so they say i am grandma..LOL
and also !!
although i was reli reli reli reli reli reli reli very very very very very embarrass !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u knw wat u all did in canteen !!!! 'the errr herrrrmmmmmm thing'
but it's true tat....
i hv to say thx tooooooo...
hey !! friend ok !!!! dun play a fool !!

7th :
thx for the non-stop wishes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
was like nvr stop wishing ..
thx to all of u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM REALLY TOUCHED !
I SWEAR ! THIS IS THE BEST B'DAY I EVER HAVE. (so far)
AGAIN !
THX TO ALL OF YOU !!!

it's steamboat tmr !
guys out there !
dun forget !!!!!!!!!!! or i will be a murderer ! LOL !!!!

No comments: