Thursday, June 19, 2008

nice tired

today was science fair...
so...
i think it's boring..
but end up...
i enjoyed a lot !!!
but is enjoy v friends...hahaha XD XD

1st of all ,
i went there at abt 9++am...
then met my friends..
then crap v them..
bcz they brought laptop ,
so we watch american next top model ...
wow !!! so sad !!!
my janet ............ T.T
me n joy were like...
awww ~~~~~ how can it be ?!?!!!!

then after tat ,
something happened lo..
tat is ..
quite funny+childish though..

wan yi took a pic secretly..
then after tat ,
her ( xxx) face is so so so funny...
when i hold the camera..
she asked me to del ...
but...how can i waste it !!
but she said she dunwan chai me if i dun del..
so....
delete...
awwwww ~~~
how sad...

but !!! but !! but !!!!
she dun bliv me , then dunwan to chai me still...
T.T
1st of all ,
i am still vy good..
asked her dun angry..
but after tat , bcz of d library stuff ..
it bothered me !!!!
i am so so so geram already ...
then she still dunwan to chai me..
so i beh song d lo...

afda blablablabla...
so of coz , we fren back la...
not so childish , bcz of this then dunwan to fren...
zzzzz.....

the best part of d day is...
tada !!!!!
i took lot of photo v wan yi ..
hahahha !!!!!
we r reli freak !!!
took like...30min ? or more ???
LOL !!!

okay la..
we r vain ...
but it's very fun okay !!!
we did lot of crazy things...
(photo will upload tmr)

so okay la...
i am very tired d..
bye guys..

No comments: