Sunday, June 8, 2008

cherish every moment

watched 'one million star'
tat 林道远被淘汰..
haiz...
although i din watch it every episod , but when he leave...
they cry..
make me so so so emo now !
awwww ~~~~
too sad !

so ...
we must cherish every moment whenever whatever you do...
i saw a sentence at my forum there :
不要等到失去后才懂得珍惜...
and just now my tuition teacher said :
如果你要,就不要害怕,要勇敢地站出来,说出来!
如果你不勇敢,错过时机时,就不要后悔!
要对自己的梦想,需要负责任!

well...
i am not brave enough ...
so...i lost it...
but i cant blame anyone...
nvm...
i will learn from the mistake...
and i will learn to let it be a past ...
that orang told me b4 :
let bygones be bygones ...
how cool...

just now i saw something from my sis blog..
well..
she wrote :
不要等奇迹,但要去创造奇迹..
so , now...
i will go n achieve my dream..
and also...
for another thing ,
heeeee...
i will be brave ok...

No comments: