Sunday, May 18, 2008

W-H-Y

i dislike chemistry..
or maybe i should say ..
I HATE CHEMISTRY ..
i choose science stream is bcz of bio and PHYSIC !
i dunwanna study chem !!
i wanna give up !!!
but can i ??
if i fail my chem , or any subject..
i'll have NO PEACE !!!
haiz..
i wonder..
why my friend's parent wont give pressure to them ?
and why are mine ....???
i know wat is my ambition..
it is not related to chem !!!
haiz...
if i fail ,
1st ...
i cant hang out
2nd ...
i cant online
3rd ...
i cant go to stay , hotel stay or whatsoever
4th ...
i will have no peace
5th
book must be surrounded me
6th
i cant join taekwondo
7th
I WILL DIE !!!!
sigh ~~~~
my life is so meaningless..
' life brief candle '
lolx..
but anyhow..
can i have some freedom to choose for my own life ?
it's MY LIFE !!!
i know..
of course i wont let my result to be like shit !!
i will do my best still..
but for those subj ..
i think if i get B ,
it's okay....
result doesnt means everything...
and as long as the subject tat is related to my ambition are good...
it will be ok , doesn't it ???


freedom for life

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

form 4 n form 5 chemistry still got interesting parts!
be strong!haha

T'estimo said...

hmmph chem is not so hard in f4 & f5
study hard!
u'll regret if u din enjoy ur secondary life ;)