Sunday, June 20, 2010

for you.

read this every single word carefully , i know you knew it but still.
read it over again , with your heart. =)

when the rain is blowing in your face ,
and the whole world is on your case ,
i could offer you a warm embrace ,
to make you feel my love.

when the evening shadows and the stars appear ,
and there's no one there to dry your tears ,
i could hold you for a million years ,
to make you feel my love.

i know you havent made your mind up yet ,
but i would never do you wrong ,
i've known it from the moment when we met ,
no doubt in my mind where you belong.

i'd go hungry ,
i'd go black and blue ,
i'd go crawling ,
down the avenue ,
no ,
there's nothing i wouldnt do ,
to make you feel my love.

the storms are raging on the rolling sea ,
and on the highway of regrets ,
though winds of change are throwing wild and free ,
you aint seen nothing like me yet .

i could make you happy ,
make your dreams come true ,
nothing that i wouldnt do ,
GO TO THE ENDS OF EARTH FOR YOU
TO.MAKE.YOU.FEEL.MY.LOVE !

i love you arent the three words anymore ,
it's (far) not enough for my love towards you .
maybe ,
I.L.Y.  I.U.Y.

No comments: