Sunday, June 7, 2009

'm still the champion

competition competition competition..
ohh i am nervous i am nervous..
WHY ?! OH WHY !??!?!
i'd nvr been so so so lack of confidence , is this me ??!
no no no !! this is so not me !!!

this is the last year ..
yea..this is the last year , last competition .
ohh !! so tell me how am i going to be calm ?!
oh pleasseeee !!
where is my confidence !?
i know , if i am nervous , my brain will be out of idea ,out of plan , out of.......
and so so so .. how am i going to fight if i hv no plan in the ring, i will end up lose in the ring.
oh no !!
cannot cannot cannot !
calm down calm down calm down calm down !!!

ah sir said , this competition will be harder.
2 more states are going to participate too.
oh and tat's a very good team ! the so called GENG .

URGHHH ~!!!
I DUN WAN TO LOSE , AND I NVR WILL.

I AM STILL WHO I AM ! I WONT LOSE ! I WILL NEVER LOSE!!

No comments: