Wednesday, May 6, 2009

may , month of pressure exerted

原来这一切的一切都是那么重要。
stolen my breath,took away my heartbeat.
dan mungkin bila nanti , kita akan bertemu lagi.

dont ask me why am i writing a 'rojak' post.
my mood is a mess !

i hate exam.
i hate pressure
i hate pimples which link to pressure.( why do these 2 phenomenon linked ? hell! )
i hate being a female who hv to experience thing which guys do nt have to.
i hate my brain secreting idiotic hell hormones .
i hate being moody like this !
WHY AM I ENJOY STUDYING JUST NOW BUT NOW .....

我现在想唱‘心跳’.
你,
'你的眼神充满美丽带走我的心跳,
你的温柔如此靠近带走我的心跳.'
我的心跳,似乎不在我的掌控中...

bahasa melayu ? apalah language ini ???
bagaimana tulis dengan bahasa melayu ?
language itu memang boleh bunuh saya !!!
of coz juga , mempersiasoikan saya saja. duh ~
原来,我并没有遗忘。
well , my chaotic life is waving to me again.
jadi ? masa untuk ulang kaji lah ! so ?
='(

2 comments:

Kye Chiun said...

for once...i ask ppl lidat before...
"whats pimples?"....but now...i got d... =.=

huimei said...

hahhaha , and u finally know the feeling..
especially exam .. woah... macam machine gun ( too hyperbola ) LOL.