Friday, December 19, 2008

4 : 1

1....2......3.....4.....
let me count the ratio of my exercise time.
let's see..

when there are school :
monday ( 1 peripd of pj ) , tuesday ( play tennis at psc , sometimes ) , wed ( 1 period of pj ) , saturday ( 3 hours of taekwondo training ) sunday ( 2 hours of tournament team training again).
total up : 8 hours and 30 minutes .
woah , i hv a at least exercise for 8hours n 30 minutes..

but now :
tues n thurs ( tennis ) started from dec. =.= sunday ( tkd training , which 1 rarely go , coz of........) ps : ah sir is going to kill me..oh my....

look !! how different huh !
the ratio is abt 4 : 1
went to weight in tat day , just to check my weight and my muscle and fat..
what the !!!!
my around 2% of muscle had turned to fat !!
my god !!!!!!!! which make me so so so panic !!
but very lucky thing is ... my weight drop 1 kg..weeee !!
ps : i didnt on diet ok , but eat even more..i mean..kinda A LOT !

so i decided to play tennis twice a week ( which make me kinda addict to it >.< )and go back to training on sunday..
heheheheee...
well...
u just dono how important is the weight for a taekwondo player.


cheeeeze...
i want my fat turn back to muscle again !

No comments: