Saturday, July 19, 2008

tagged

RULE 1:Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits /things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.No TAG backs!

1.I have to finish all my food including the rice..not even left a rice ! or i will feel uncomfortable !!2.I have a habit of saying 'yerrr' 'yerrrr' 'yerrrrrrrr' ..
3.I always repeat sentences because i really scared they 4gt what i say...
4.I am way too lazy to wake up although i had woke up..
5.I like to imagine as if i am the one inside the drame (LOL)
6.I like to do hw at night..and waste the time for chit-chatting
7.I dun played barbie doll and i played gun , train and whatsoever boys play...(i dunno why i am so freak since i was a little one)
8.I feel disgusting when people just simply touch my face or what
9. I will spend quite a long time just to make my hair

10.I bath for quite a long time
11.I will laugh at myself when i look into the mirror =.=
12.I play piano till grade 7..but songs that i could play well was not as much as a grade one people will do ..( i am old , so i cant rmb)
13.I will spend money for my love one (this is freak)
14.I will think of my future and admiring myself...HAHAHAH !!!!
15.I will feel shy when i am to do things myself like singing or taking pic


People that I would want to tag are:
1.deidre
2.hsieh zhen
3.lilian
4.theresa
5.sher lyn

No comments: