Thursday, July 31, 2008

truth is the truth

如果事实那么难说出口
那么永远就别说
如果不想为自己辩解
我也随你
过去我不懂
现在还在发生
未来我不想懂~

[saw this at ty's blog]

it's so meaningful.
if the truth is so difficult to say out,just shut up.

so , i regret i told her the truth that day.
well.
do u know ?
i just cant stand she hurts u like this ?!
do u understand ?!

well..
mayb u or ur friends say bcz i jealous.
jealous for what ?!
jealous for her hair is less than me ?!
jealous for her skin is darker than me ?!
jealous for her behavior is such the idiotic ?!

well.
i dont think i want to explain anymore.
what u all want to think is ur business..
i know myself.
i didnt do anything tat should feel sorry to myself !

u dun bliv ?
well..
i dun care.
nothing is related to me.

i hate to tell lie.
so u all do not need to doubt my words.
i say yes means yes , no means no !
that's all.
i look down on those who lie this n that to protect theirselves.

these are just so ridiculous !!

No comments: