Friday, July 2, 2010

S.O.S !

i had a fun and interesting one week holiday , the one week simply passed so fast..
OH WAIT !!
did i just mention holiday is going to an end in another 2 days time ?
OH NO !!!!
i left english presentation , i left tonnes of chemistry homework , i left my math and math extension revision , i left my chemistry revision and i left that idiot sotong's moral assignment !!!!!
sigh ~~~

i'm currently searching for a good movie and good song for my english presentation .
the content of it need to be a strong plot and has got a strong sense of belonging..
people , do u have any ideas ? can you suggest me ?
i'm turning over and over my playlist , yet i cant find any..
i'm so dead !!!!!
i need a good suggestion , anyone PLEASE ?!?!

2 comments:

Locks said...

for a Movie, I would suggest Lucky number Slevin. for a song... maybe look into the Nujabes.

Anonymous said...

thank you for your suggestion, locks ! =)

-huimei-