Wednesday, November 3, 2010

wheeeee

and so ! i left one day of examination !
hey people !
bloooody ONE !
HAPPY ? SCARY ? I SUPPOSE BOTH !
first of all , i cant wait to flung all my stackssss of books tonnes of notes and so and so and so !!! =D
lots of happiness gushing from my little excited heart !
ohh what about scary ? yeahhh scary !
because one year is over just like that , it indicates.........
okay , i suppose to stop saying that , be happy ! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~~!



















ps : i like this bottle quite a lot , perhaps it was the childhood memories that attracted me .
someday i'll wish upon a star,
and wake up where the stars are far behind me,
where trouble metls like lemon drops,
away above the chimney tops,
that's where you'll find me!

HEY PEEPS ! LET'S GO BIKINI PARTAAAAYYY !!
(imagine readers here have their jaw drops and look at me with their queer face.)
oooopppsss.. i forget this is not a right country , at least i dont wish to put myself on a risk for a criminal crime. and ohh ! i dont have a crystal blue sea and white soft sands with hermit crabs peeping my toes from its hole. =p




























hmmmm..this place had been my top list for some places of honeymoon,always will be =)
( i suppose only one person knows what is the exact place of the piacture above. geeeeez )

LET'S GO MOVIE AND CHILIS !
ohh yeshh ! this is practical now . how much i miss burgers in chilis ! mmmmm.... =d

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

biology time , byes ~
GOOD LUCK FOR THE LAST TIME , HSC-IANS ! LET'S DO IT !

found some nice pictures in my camera ,
so i suppose i will have at least 2 posts queueing up here.

No comments: