Saturday, September 18, 2010

shit.

come ! let me tell you a story of our great government.
just sit down , relax and listen  to me. =)
I am legally 18 months ago yet i havent change my Identical card.
one fine day( wth ),i went to register for my passport due to the needs. here the story starts......

i reached the passport department (PD) early in the morning but the officer told me that i have to renew my IC to the 18 years old one.. oh crap. wat the hell , which means i hv to go to the IC department (ICD) located at ansun road to renew my IC.
that man told me that i need to get THE PIECE OF PAPER for my new IC as i cant get my IC so fast..
well , i rushed to ICD. i took the number and waited.
" sorry mr and mrs , due to the down line of our system , the registration of the new IC is now unavailable , please wait for a while to let our system get back to its function"
ughhh ! holly ~! okay..wait..wait..wait....
but wat the fuck !! we waited from 8 something til 10 something , start feeling irritating. so went out for lunch and went to some colleges to ask for some stuff..
so we expect it to be okay after we went back , but no !!
waited for another while , then mum decided to send me to college for class and go to sungai ara there to do after my class.
after my class , it was 4pm.
straight away went to sg ara there to do those shit , finally.i get the PIECE OF PAPER.

in the next day , i woke up at 6 something to queue up so that i can settle those stuff b4 my 8am class started.
"SORRY MISS, YOU HAVE TO GET THE IC SEMENTARA ( IC temporary ) ONLY YOU CAN DO YOUR PASSPORT."
"FUCK!? AINT YOU PEOPLE TOLD ME TO GET THIS PIECE OF PAPER , WHAT'S NOW?"
"THIS IS NOT THE IC TEMPORARY, THIS IS THE RECEIPT"
"FUCK YOU MAN, YOU NEVER TOLD ME THAT YOU WANT IC SEMENTARA , ONLY A PIECE OF SHIT PAPER !"
anger fill me , but shit ! i still have to go to ICD anyway.
so went to ansun road there to get that shit.
"SORRY MISS , YOU REGISTER IT AT SG ARA THERE , YOU CAN ONLY TAKE YOUR IC SEM. THERE NOT HERE"
"WHAT !? YOUR SYSTEM DOWN LINE AND THE WHOLE PENANG DOWN LINE TOGETHER , WHY CANT I JUST GET IT HERE ? DONT YOU TELL ME ITS DIFFERENT !"
" SORRY, BUT YOU CAN ONLY TAKE IT THERE , THIS IS THE PROCEDURE"
"FUCK PROCEDURE"
okay !!!! what the hell twice ! so we headed to sg ara again and get it.
then travel back to PD to do my passport.
it was kinda late , like 9 something or 10. now my number is 100+ away which means i hv to wait 100+ more ppl to go.
so we waited from the morning til the afternoon, around 2pm+
did it , but still have to come back 2 hours later to get the passport.
2 hours later , i finally get it.
ohh...
seeee??
WHAT A GREAT GOVERNMENT WITH GREAT SYSTEM OF MALAYSIA.
i guess this is how they work..
uhhh ~! two days wasted for all these shits..issssshhhhh....

No comments: