Friday, February 19, 2010

random

now i realized....
my blog posts are all with picture and lack of words !!
alright , then i'll write a word post now. =)
i rmb u said u like the word post i wrote , coz i've my own thought and u love it so much.
chinese new year ?
it's just a normal cny but my schedule is so full this year. good thing , eh ?
valentine's ?
yeah , this is the first years which valentine's matters/related to me.
it's him, JK. so yeah , it's definitely a nicest day of course !
lot of things happened in the past 5 days.
5 days , it's short ! but no... each and every day is a quality one.
gosh , i still dont bliv my tears drop like water pipe when u leave for ns again . like , seriously ? and yes , now i knw i love you very very very much ! so be it. =)
GOSH !!! I'VE NO IDEA WAT TO WRITE ? DID MY BRAIN RUST OR WAT ?
NOO...YEAHHH .. I AM JUST NOT IN D MOOD FOR BLOGGING.
OKAY. TOODLES ~ CHAOS !
i want you to know , when i tell you i love you , nobody else is able to get any of my love.i mean it. and i know you know. that's why we always love each other =)

No comments: